- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
These simple and free Christmas gnomes free crochet patterns make a great addition to your gnome family and a great gift or for yourself. Santa Claus Gnome by Lindsey Dale is a simple pattern which is worked in a continuous round. This crochet gnome pattern can be easily customized. You can use bits and bobs of leftovers to make an entire Gnome Christmas family. Start planning on making more for your family and friends as Christmas gifts!
Christmas Gnomes Free Crochet Patterns
1.4 oz or 74 yds of Red Heart Super Saver, Cherry Red
0.2 oz or 10 yds of Red Heart Super Saver, Black
0.4 oz or 20 yds of Red Heart Super Saver, White
0.2 oz or 10 yds of Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Buff (Skin Tone)
Crochet Hook, Size E, 3.5mm
Small White Pom Pom (Optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lindsey Dale for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!