- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
Love avocados? This avocado amigurumi free pattern makes a fabulous buddy! Avocado by The Left-Handed Crocheter is a super cute, and fun free crochet baby toy pattern you can make in just about a couple of hours. It works so quickly that you can use this pattern for a last-minute gift or just to cheer someone up and offer comfort.
Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn in fern, toffee, and radiant lime.
I (5.25mm) crochet hook
12mm safety eyes
Black embroidery thread
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Avocado Amigurumi Free Pattern via The Left-Handed Crocheter.
Thanks to The Left-Handed Crocheter for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!