- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
Learn how how to make crochet cushion covers with this hexagon flower cushion pattern. Millefiori Cushion designed by Miriam van de Bilt is a great stash buster project and a genius way to use up even the smallest scraps of yarn. This beautiful flower crochet pillow is a fabulous way to dramatically change the décor of any room and to add the romantic touch to your home.
Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern
For this cushion, I used yarn scraps of various weights, mostly light to medium worsted and a chrochet hook size E.
For the backside, I had two balls of yarn in light green, and one in dark green.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Miriam van de Bilt for the article inspiration and featured image.