- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
Learn how how to make crochet cushion covers with this hexagon flower cushion pattern. Millefiori Cushion designed by Miriam van de Bilt is a great stash buster project and a genius way to use up even the smallest scraps of yarn. This beautiful flower crochet pillow is a fabulous way to dramatically change the décor of any room and to add the romantic touch to your home.
Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern
For this cushion, I used yarn scraps of various weights, mostly light to medium worsted and a chrochet hook size E.
For the backside, I had two balls of yarn in light green, and one in dark green.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Miriam van de Bilt for the article inspiration and featured image.