- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
Make your sofa proud with a bunch of beautiful really gorgeous chunky cushions you can make really quickly. Get inspired and learn how to create this beautiful Crochet Cushion by Gillian. It is so simple to make and it applies to any granny square model you love and choose to use. If you need an easy to use pattern, you can find it here.
I used 5 x 100gm balls of Lincraft Baw Baw YarnIt is 50% Wool & 50% Acrylic and is a lovely chunky yarn.And this Gorgeous 15mm Chunky Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Eclectic Me
Thanks to Gillian for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.