- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
Bright colors are excellent for adding the extra wow factor to this project! This awesome Granny Cool Cushion by Tracey Todhunter is the super easy first crochet project that looks great and can be made in just a couple of hours. Useful and decorative, this granny cushion will bring you lots of compliments and appreciation and instant gratification. So important for a first crochet project!
To make your own cushion:
You’ll need a 6mm hook and Herdy Wool in your favourite colours (if you want to make a plain or two colour square you’ll need two balls), a 35cm cushion pad and a couple of hours.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Granny Cool
Thanks to Tracey Todhunter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.