- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
Bright colors are excellent for adding the extra wow factor to this project! This awesome Granny Cool Cushion by Tracey Todhunter is the super easy first crochet project that looks great and can be made in just a couple of hours. Useful and decorative, this granny cushion will bring you lots of compliments and appreciation and instant gratification. So important for a first crochet project!
To make your own cushion:
You’ll need a 6mm hook and Herdy Wool in your favourite colours (if you want to make a plain or two colour square you’ll need two balls), a 35cm cushion pad and a couple of hours.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Granny Cool
Thanks to Tracey Todhunter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.