- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
Bright colors are excellent for adding the extra wow factor to this project! This awesome Granny Cool Cushion by Tracey Todhunter is the super easy first crochet project that looks great and can be made in just a couple of hours. Useful and decorative, this granny cushion will bring you lots of compliments and appreciation and instant gratification. So important for a first crochet project!
To make your own cushion:
You’ll need a 6mm hook and Herdy Wool in your favourite colours (if you want to make a plain or two colour square you’ll need two balls), a 35cm cushion pad and a couple of hours.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Granny Cool
Thanks to Tracey Todhunter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.