- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
This pattern is so interesting and fun! It’s really different; it’s one of a kind. Available in both crochet and knit version, these Mosaic stitch elf slippers are way too cute and somehow hilarious. In a good way! You don’t wanna miss it! These Elf Slippers Crochet and Elf Slippers Knit by Kj Hay are worked in the geometric pattern using two colors. The pattern is rated easy although there is a learning curve which may differ depending on your skills.
Each slipper is worked in two colors using a basic Mosaic pattern. Working with chunky yarn and small needles, in the two-color Mosaic Pattern results in a thick, strong fabric, perfect for footwear.
XS (S, M/L, XL)
Slippers are designed to stretch slightly and fit snuggly around foot.
Size XS designed to fit children’s show sizes 11-2
Sizes S (M/L, XL) designed to fit women’s shoe sizes 4-6 (7-11, 12+)
Sizes M/L (XL) designed to fit men
Finished Length, not including curly part of toe:
7 (8-1/2, 10, 11-1/2)”/
18 (21.5, 25.5, 29) cm
Thanks to Kj Hay for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.