- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
This versatile pattern is beautiful beyond words! The roses are perfect and the wrap can be worn so many ways. Old Rose Wrap by Juju Vail is a brilliant pattern that will make you fall in love from the very first moment you see it! There is so much sensuality in this pattern which is perfect if you are looking to immerse yourself in a spectacular crochet project.
Each square measures 7.5cm (3”) square and they can be joined together as they are worked.
2.5 skeins of the main yarn is required and under 50gms of contrast yarn for the 3D roses and border.
Malabrigo sock or other 4-ply/sock yarn in two
colours: 100gms solid and 200 gms semi-solid.
24 x 12mm buttons.
2.5mm. Hook size should not be so small that it
pierces the yarn but you do not want the motifs to be
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Loop Knit Lounge
Thanks to Juju Vail for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.