- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
“Who said slippers worked in the round need to be boring? Try these easy to work shell slippers and you will be amazed. I was able to make a pair in just about an hour. This would make wonderful gifts and will help you build your inventory quickly for your craft fairs. Easy Beginner Crochet Slippers by CrochetDreamz is made with worsted weight yarn and includes sizes Small, Medium and Large.”
Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Free Pattern
1. Worsted weight yarn. Caron United in color Soft Grey Heather was used for the sample.
2. Hook G (4.25mm)
Small (Fits US sizes 5& 6): Slipper is 9 inches long
Medium (Fits US sizes 7 & 8): Slipper is 9 1/2 inches long
Large(Fits US sizes 9 & 10): Slipper is 10 inches long
Check out the original source for the Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz.
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.