- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- Simple Christmas Gnomes Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Scarf Is Amazing!
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
Keep your hands warm this fall and winter with these stylish, cozy and so easy to crochet faux cable fingerless gloves! Do you wish that cables were not so complicated? Then this pattern is for you!
Adeline Fingerless Mitts with Faux Cables by CrochetDreamz features faux cables which cleverly constructed using chain stitches. Interesting, isn’t it? You can whip these up in a couple of hours and keep your hands warm while driving or while working in an air conditioned office.
Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves
1. Worsted weight size 4 medium yarn.
2. Hook H (5 mm).
3. Sewing needle to weave in the tails.
Check out the original source for this Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.