- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
This wonderful pattern combines a shell pattern and a ripple pattern, all in one. This Little Shell Ripple Afghan pattern by Heather Tucker is an easy and lovely crochet pattern that comes in various sizes of afghans. This pattern with tiny delicate shells and great looking ripples that seem to add complexity to the pattern makes the border as you progress.
Size: This blanket can be made any size. Five widths are given in the directions.
Worsted weight yarn
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.