- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
Keep baby nice and warm with this simple and so cute 8 point star baby blanket. Compass baby blanket free crochet pattern designed by Buttonnose Crochet features the popcorn stitch in the star peaks. Every mom will treasure the time you took to make this fabulously beautiful blanket.
This unique and so adorable pattern can be made in any weight yarn and can be made to any size. Great as a baby shower gift, this elegant and simple baby blanket is also the perfect gift for any occasion.
8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
• Stylecraft Batik 138m/50g (8ply/Dk/#3 weight)
100g Cream, 100g Storm, 100g Indigo
• 4mm hook
• Needle to sew in ends
• Can be made to any size you wish
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Buttonnose Crochet
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.