- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
Create yourself a stunning summer tank topper! This fun top is just perfect for the summer time!
Very beautiful with an interesting design yet easy to make pattern, Kanata Kerchief Tank by Jennifer Ozses is such a simple pattern to adjust to any size. This versatile tank top pattern is a super-simple project and really easy to customize to different sizes and shapes.
Very Easy And So Fabulous Tank Top Free Crochet Pattern
This tank top has super-easy construction and uses very basic stitches, making it great for the advanced-beginner crocheter who’d like to try his/her first garment.
Instructions are provided for increasing / decreasing the size of the tank.
Due to the nature of the pattern, the suggested DK yarn could easily be substituted for sport weight yarn if you’d like something lighter or even a worsted weight for a heavier tank.
Stitches Used: ch, sl-st, sc, dc
Format: The pattern is written and includes a partial symbol chart and schematics for assembly.
You May Also Like
Head over to RightBrainCrochet to get your free crochet pattern=>> Fabulous Tank Top Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer Ozses for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.