- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
Decoration item or potholder? This Pretty Petals Potholder #9378 by The Spool Cotton Company is so lovely that I wouldn’t touch it with a hot pot, pretty much never! However, that’s a lovely pillow cover (like in the picture below).
Also need one bone ring for hanger.(Source)
The pattern it’sknown to be super easy to make, however it’s a big yarn eater so probably is going to use more yarn than you’d think!
I used odd ends of 4ply cotton and then sewed onto calico to make a cushion for grand-daughter. Finished size fits a 36cm cushion insert. (Source)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.