- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
- Wonderful Technique To Create An Amazing Mile-a-Minute Loop Stitch Braid Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
If you know the basics of crocheting, you can make this cute and stylish case for your tablet really fast. Make a simple and chic crochet tablet bag using this Small Bag with Flower pattern. With a finished size of approx 9” wide x 8”, this adorable crochet tablet bag pattern is suitable for Kindle, IPad, E-Reader, etc.
3.5oz of Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in Main Color
Small amount of Worsted Weight #3 Yarn
in Contrast Color (for Flower)
5.00mm crochet hook
GAUGE – 2 groups and 3 rows of groups measures approx 1 inch
For more information check out: patternsforcrochet.co.uk.
Photo Source: patternsforcrochet.co.uk
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.