- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
If you know the basics of crocheting, you can make this cute and stylish case for your tablet really fast. Make a simple and chic crochet tablet bag using this Small Bag with Flower pattern. With a finished size of approx 9” wide x 8”, this adorable crochet tablet bag pattern is suitable for Kindle, IPad, E-Reader, etc.
3.5oz of Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in Main Color
Small amount of Worsted Weight #3 Yarn
in Contrast Color (for Flower)
5.00mm crochet hook
GAUGE – 2 groups and 3 rows of groups measures approx 1 inch
For more information check out: patternsforcrochet.co.uk.
Photo Source: patternsforcrochet.co.uk
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.