- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- Fire Breathing Dragon Amigurumi For Endless Fun
This one skein baby blanket free pattern is great for a quick last minute baby gift. One Skein Baby Blanket by Regina P is a super simple 7 row repeat pattern which works fabulous for even beginners. If you know how to chain, single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet you ‘re set to go. It is a very simple project that you can finish really quick.
One Skein Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
One skein Caron One Pound Baby Blanket #1
finished blanket measures approximately 32″x 38″
1 skein Caron One Pound Yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: One Skein Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Regina P. for the article inspiration and featured image.