- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- These Cool Toddler Hoodies Exceeded Expectations
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
If you’re looking for a solid granny square that looks beautiful, and has now holes, this pattern is perfect! Simple Solid Granny square by Kristie-Beth is a simple yet textured square that is quite easy to make and looks great in solid colors. Quick and easy, this square can be a nice way to use up the leftovers. The pattern can be used to make useful potholders, pillow covers or other home decor objects or to create colorful and unbelievably beautiful blankets.
yarn, color of your choice
size g hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.