- This Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For Keeping Any Toddler Busy For Ages
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
If you’re looking for a solid granny square that looks beautiful, and has now holes, this pattern is perfect! Simple Solid Granny square by Kristie-Beth is a simple yet textured square that is quite easy to make and looks great in solid colors. Quick and easy, this square can be a nice way to use up the leftovers. The pattern can be used to make useful potholders, pillow covers or other home decor objects or to create colorful and unbelievably beautiful blankets.
yarn, color of your choice
size g hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.