- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
If you’re looking for a solid granny square that looks beautiful, and has now holes, this pattern is perfect! Simple Solid Granny square by Kristie-Beth is a simple yet textured square that is quite easy to make and looks great in solid colors. Quick and easy, this square can be a nice way to use up the leftovers. The pattern can be used to make useful potholders, pillow covers or other home decor objects or to create colorful and unbelievably beautiful blankets.
yarn, color of your choice
size g hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.