- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
If you’re looking for a solid granny square that looks beautiful, and has now holes, this pattern is perfect! Simple Solid Granny square by Kristie-Beth is a simple yet textured square that is quite easy to make and looks great in solid colors. Quick and easy, this square can be a nice way to use up the leftovers. The pattern can be used to make useful potholders, pillow covers or other home decor objects or to create colorful and unbelievably beautiful blankets.
yarn, color of your choice
size g hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.