- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
Take crochet blankets to the next level with this stunningly beautiful crochet blanket pattern. Fruit Garden designed by Jane Crowfoot combines creativity and skills to create an amazing piece and you will fall in love with it. Make a gorgeous crochet blanket or throw to impress everyone. You can use up your stash to create a gorgeous throw or you can follow the recipes to replicate one of the versions offered by the designer. Both colourways are great.
Even if you’re still quite new to crochet and this may be the most challenging pattern that you’ve taken on so far, you’ll find it doable. There are many hints and tips given and the accompanying videos are beautiful.
Beautiful Crochet Blanket Pattern
Colour Recipe 1: (Parchment & Caramel)
Stylecraft Life DK 100g 298m/326yds 25% Wool 75% Premium Acrylic
Parchment 2445 4 balls
Caramel 2446 3 balls
Blue Haze 2346 1 ball
Cranberry 2319 1 ball
Denim 2322 1 ball
Fern 2311 1 ball
Rose 2301 1 ball
Stylecraft Batik DK 50g 138m/151yds 20% Wool 80% Premium Acrylic
Coral 1903 1 ball
Graphite 1915 1 ball
Heather 1906 1 ball
Mint 1918 1 ball
Rose 1916 1 ball
Finished Size 128cm (50 1/2 in) square.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Crowfoot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day