- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
This easy lightweight crochet shawl pattern features various stitches and textures and is versatile enough to wear with just about anything. Summertide Wrap by Jessica Reeves Potasz is easy to make and it’s fun. You can make it in just a short amount of time. This oversized shawl featuring open stitchwork and beautiful drape.
Lightweight Crochet Shawl Pattern
Easy + You should be comfortable with counting stitches and crocheting all basic stitches and chains.
US Size J, 6.0 mm Crochet Hook
4 Lion Brand Yarn Low Tide in Palm (100 g/skein) Find the convenient kit with the yarn and pattern from Lion Brand HERE in several colors
Pattern uses approximately 340 g
16” X 65”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day