- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
This easy lightweight crochet shawl pattern features various stitches and textures and is versatile enough to wear with just about anything. Summertide Wrap by Jessica Reeves Potasz is easy to make and it’s fun. You can make it in just a short amount of time. This oversized shawl featuring open stitchwork and beautiful drape.
Lightweight Crochet Shawl Pattern
Easy + You should be comfortable with counting stitches and crocheting all basic stitches and chains.
US Size J, 6.0 mm Crochet Hook
4 Lion Brand Yarn Low Tide in Palm (100 g/skein) Find the convenient kit with the yarn and pattern from Lion Brand HERE in several colors
Pattern uses approximately 340 g
16” X 65”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day