- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
This lovely and functional free pocket shawl crochet pattern is really easy to make. Free Crochet Shawl With Pockets Pattern by Crochet with Carrie is a super easy and quick workup and is a great pattern for any confident beginner crocheter. Whether you’re looking to make a gift for someone special or you want a gift for yourself, this is a nice wearable to own for cooler days.
Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
Any weight 4/aran/10 ply yarn, about 800m
6mm crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this lovely free pocket shawl crochet pattern.
Thanks to Carrie M Chambers for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!