- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
It looks so cool and works up so quickly! The two baskets are actually made with two different kind of yarns. The white basket is made with unconventional “yarn” therefore is a clothesline/rope basket and the blue basket is a cotton yarn crochet project.
Learn How to Crochet a Simple Basket (in fact two!) courtesy of Melanie Ham. The super simple tutorial will help you to quickly put together a couple of absolutely perfect crochet baskets.
Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Free Pattern
Check out the original source for this Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melanie Ham
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.