- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
This easy crochet afghan pattern is perfect for making, cozy, beautiful, textured blankets, any size you wish. The Peaceful Moments Afghan Crochet Pattern designed by Yay For Yarn calls for intermediate crocheting skill levels, however, if you’re familiar with simple crochet techniques you’ll find this afghan very easy to make thanks to the step-by-step video tutorial. The bulky tassels add the finishing touch to this beautiful afghan.
Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern
You Will Need:
Approx. 1,832 yards / 1,675 meters of #4 Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Ice Yarns Favorite Worsted in Powder Pink, 100% Acrylic, 100g / 229 yards per skein, 8 skeins)
US Size I / 5.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
Piece of Thick Cardboard or Small Book (for making tassels)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this super soft baby blanket crochet pattern.
Thanks to Yay For Yarn for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!