- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
What an interesting free crochet afghan pattern with such an easy to do stitch pattern! It looks very complicated but is quite simple. If you love afghans with a unique texture you will love this 3 d stitch crocheted blanket pattern. Falling Petals Afghan free crochet pattern designed by CrochetDreamz is an easy and simple pattern with a beautiful texture that looks great done in pretty color combinations or a single color.
Free Crochet Afghan Pattern
Worsted weight yarn. The sample afghan was made with Lion Brand Pound of Love in colors Oxford Grey and Vintage White along with Lion Brand Heartland in color Yosemite.
Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to CrochetDreamz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!