- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
This baby converse crochet pattern is amazing makes for a great baby gift. Any new parents or soon to be parents you know will love a dozen pairs of these for their babies or future kids. These Converse Sneaker Styled Crochet Baby Booties by Pattern Center are totally adorable and so popular these days.
You can start making a couple of pairs for gifts or to donate. These crocheted baby converse sneakers are so cute and they work for both girls and boys. And what’s even better, they take so little yarn to make so you can use your stash yarn to make a pair. Such a great pattern for a baby shower gift, after making just one pair you may become converse-addicted.
Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern
White (or of another color of one’s choice) acrylic yarn or a mixture of cotton and acrylic, medium-weight, with its thickness adjusted to the size of a hook.
A crochet hook sized 3.5 mm
A 2.5 mm-sized hook for creating a shoelace and the brand’s logo
A stitch marker or a safety pin
A yarn needle for weaving up yarn ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Pattern Center for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!