- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
Learn how to crochet these cute crochet newborn booties with an easy to follow video tutorial courtesy of Sara of the Crochet For Baby. Cozy and cute, these easy crochet baby booties will keep tiny feet warm and snuggly. These baby shoes are fashionable, too. They can be easily matched with a baby sweater and a cute baby beanie to create the cutest baby outfit ever.
These easy crochet baby booties are made using the bean stitch and they are great baby shoes pattern for boys and girls.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Crochet Newborn Booties
For these crochet baby shoes tutorial I used Lyon brand baby soft yarn #3 and a 4 mm crochet hook. I also used about 200 yards of yarn.
The links to the tutorials mentioned in the video are below:
Watch more video tutorial from
Thanks to Sara for the article inspiration and featured image.