- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
Treat little feet with these adorable crochet baby shoes! They are the perfect first pair of crochet converse for baby. This Crochet Baby Converse pattern by Suzanne Resaul is by far the best looking baby-chucks versions I’ve seen yet. And totally free! There are many patterns available in the crochet world but I like the shaping in this one a lot!
The written pattern has received tons of great reviews for the attention to detail with the intention of helping the most novice crocheter! This is such a fun project to see come together. And how about the cute converse logo on the heel? Have you seen anything more adorable?
I do make these in many sizes, shorter/longer, thinner/fatter, smaller/taller, but after a week of trying just to explain one pair, I no longer have the brain power to explain the other sizes. Hopefully, after you’ve made one you’ll understand the process.
I have included a variation to do the black trimmed version, more like an actual shoe. Personally, I prefer the two colour version, but as I said before, didn’t want to leave anything out. And since I didn’t have a black trim one around to photograph, it became the model for most of this.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Suzanne Resaul for this article inspiration and images.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.