- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
This is by far one of the most wonderful converse shoes for babies patterns and designs! Every step in this video tutorial is documented with written instructions and this makes the all process of crocheting these cuties very easy. The shoes demonstrated in the video are 9.5 cm long x 5.5 cm wide. The Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet & Knitting Vasilisa is so easy to follow, you’re going to make a bunch of these.
Baby Converse Shoes Free Pattern
Watch the full Baby Converse Shoes video tutorial with written instructions at: Crochet & Knitting Vasilisa
Thanks to Crochet & Knitting Vasilisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.