- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
This Thanksgiving turkey applique can be used in so many ways. Turkey Applique by Melissa Hassler is the perfect Thanksgiving decoration and kids would love it.
“Thanksgiving is only a week away. It sneaks up on me every year! You all seem to really like my Turkey Hat pattern so I thought I’d design a Turkey applique for you guys. I hope you all like my pattern.”
Thanksgiving Turkey Applique Free Crochet Pattern
My Turkey measures 10.5″ wide by 9″ long.
I used the body to measure my gauge.
4 rounds and 6 stitches= 1 inch
– E 3.5 mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, red, orange, yellow and brown
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!