- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
Here are again a couple of flip flop makeovers that are pretty cute and clever. They are lovely and they’ll make perfect summer gifts! These two Flip Flop Refashion DIY styles, brought to you by The Oxford Family are worth getting excited about, no? Any DIY that takes just a few minutes and it’s really cheap it’s worth trying.
I used an I hook (5.50mm) and cotton worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use whatever you’d like!We bought 3 pairs of Old Navy cheapies for about $8 they do have dollar day but it’s crazy. My daughter got the “high end” ones…you know the ones that are $3 weird toxic rubber instead of $2 weird toxic foam 🙂Let’s get started.
Thanks to Scotti for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.