- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- Stunningly Beautiful Triple Puff Granny Square
Here are again a couple of flip flop makeovers that are pretty cute and clever. They are lovely and they’ll make perfect summer gifts! These two Flip Flop Refashion DIY styles, brought to you by The Oxford Family are worth getting excited about, no? Any DIY that takes just a few minutes and it’s really cheap it’s worth trying.
I used an I hook (5.50mm) and cotton worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use whatever you’d like!We bought 3 pairs of Old Navy cheapies for about $8 they do have dollar day but it’s crazy. My daughter got the “high end” ones…you know the ones that are $3 weird toxic rubber instead of $2 weird toxic foam 🙂Let’s get started.
Thanks to Scotti for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.