- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
Here are again a couple of flip flop makeovers that are pretty cute and clever. They are lovely and they’ll make perfect summer gifts! These two Flip Flop Refashion DIY styles, brought to you by The Oxford Family are worth getting excited about, no? Any DIY that takes just a few minutes and it’s really cheap it’s worth trying.
I used an I hook (5.50mm) and cotton worsted weight yarn. Feel free to use whatever you’d like!We bought 3 pairs of Old Navy cheapies for about $8 they do have dollar day but it’s crazy. My daughter got the “high end” ones…you know the ones that are $3 weird toxic rubber instead of $2 weird toxic foam 🙂Let’s get started.
Thanks to Scotti for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.