- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
This lovely crochet collar is perfect for anyone who loves vintage fashion. Super easy, fast and fun, this cute little Peter Pan Collar by Emma Escott is great to add to a plain black dress, cardigan or to wear over jumpers. This pattern can be scaled up or down very easily. Perfect for last minute presents.
This is a pattern for a detachable Peter Pan Collar. The pattern can be easily adapted for different sizes by increasing or decreasing the foundation chain in multiples of 4. I have written the patten based on my measurements to produce a collar aprox. 19”
I have worked this pattern in 4ply and DK so feel free to experiment. 🙂
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lulu Loves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.