- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- [Free Pattern] Amineko The Crochet Cat
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
This potholder is amazing! The design is outstanding, it truly inspires your imagination to play and picture nature’s transition from Winter to Spring. A real work of art and heart! Hint of Spring Potholder by Emma Escott is beautiful in these gorgeous pastel colors. With just a bit of your creativity and playfulness that snowflake can easily become a beautiful flower…only if that is your desire!
Gauge: Not necessary for this project, my potholder measured 21cm x 21cm
Yarn: Any DK Cotton yarn should be suitable I’ve used:
Moya Harmony DK 100% Cotton, 50g/130m in shades:
Yarn A: natural
Yarn B: Silver
Yarn C: Candyfloss
Yarn D: Teal
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lululoves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.