- [Free Pattern] Super Simple, Super Quick And Super Beautiful- This Baby Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Patriotic 7 Inch Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
This potholder is amazing! The design is outstanding, it truly inspires your imagination to play and picture nature’s transition from Winter to Spring. A real work of art and heart! Hint of Spring Potholder by Emma Escott is beautiful in these gorgeous pastel colors. With just a bit of your creativity and playfulness that snowflake can easily become a beautiful flower…only if that is your desire!
Gauge: Not necessary for this project, my potholder measured 21cm x 21cm
Yarn: Any DK Cotton yarn should be suitable I’ve used:
Moya Harmony DK 100% Cotton, 50g/130m in shades:
Yarn A: natural
Yarn B: Silver
Yarn C: Candyfloss
Yarn D: Teal
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lululoves
Thanks to Emma Escott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.