- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
This fun, stripy and absolutely cute crochet plushy unicorn is almost as big as your toddler! She is giant so a baby could grow with her and she would be and a big, lovely squishy stuffie friend? Who doesn’t love this?
Lola the Plushy Unicorn by Ashleigh Kiser is perfect for babies and kids of all ages!
This oversized rainbow unicorn is simple to make for an intermediate level crocheter and it’s so squishable. You’ll need to know how to single crochet, double crochet, how to crochet the magic ring, the chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern at: Sewrella.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.