- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
This fun, stripy and absolutely cute crochet plushy unicorn is almost as big as your toddler! She is giant so a baby could grow with her and she would be and a big, lovely squishy stuffie friend? Who doesn’t love this?
Lola the Plushy Unicorn by Ashleigh Kiser is perfect for babies and kids of all ages!
This oversized rainbow unicorn is simple to make for an intermediate level crocheter and it’s so squishable. You’ll need to know how to single crochet, double crochet, how to crochet the magic ring, the chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern at: Sewrella.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.