- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- Darling Colourful Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
This fun, stripy and absolutely cute crochet plushy unicorn is almost as big as your toddler! She is giant so a baby could grow with her and she would be and a big, lovely squishy stuffie friend? Who doesn’t love this?
Lola the Plushy Unicorn by Ashleigh Kiser is perfect for babies and kids of all ages!
This oversized rainbow unicorn is simple to make for an intermediate level crocheter and it’s so squishable. You’ll need to know how to single crochet, double crochet, how to crochet the magic ring, the chain stitch, and slip stitch.
Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn Free Pattern at: Sewrella.
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.