- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Dining Area With This Lacy Flower Table Runner
- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- This Stunning Green Tea Floral Block Will Leave You Speechless
What is life without a great smile or without a favorite beverage? We are creatures of habit. Coffee or tea, we all have a favorite beverage we like to drink in the morning, in the night or at certain times during the day. Why not add some fun to our drinking habit? Crochet coasters are not only for furniture protection; they can be decorative and fun too! These Tea Cup Coasters by Divine Debris are so adorable, will make your heart skip with joy every time you look at them. This pattern is so easy and fun to make, try it and in no time at all you’ll have the happiest coasters ever!
Worsted weight cotton yarn
US G (4.25 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.