- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
Check out these 8 easy crochet triangle patterns to make amazing items and to impress everyone around you with your crochet skills. Ever wondered what amazing items can be made from crochet? You can make purses, shoe patterns, bags, blankets, pillow covers, and even earrings. Just one pattern and you can turn it into so many lovely things. Do you want to try some easy crochet designs?
In this article, we will share 8 easy crochet triangle patterns with you. Let’s start.
8 Easy Crochet Triangle Patterns
1. Mini Crochet Ear Phone Pouch
Whenever we buy hands-free from the market or get one with the mobile phone, it does not have any pouch to keep it safe. They tangle badly and that causes damage to the jack or earplugs. In order to keep the hands-free safe, you can make an easy crochet earphone pouch.
2. Multicolor Crochet Triangle Blanket Pattern
You can add some geometric home decor by creating a multicolor Crochet Triangle Blanket. To make it flexible and strong (not to be torn or get stuck anywhere), you need to use a double crochet stitch.
3. 6 Petal African Flower Triangle Pattern
6 Petal African Flower triangle motifs can be used to make buntings, blankets or purses, etc. They are easy to make and don’t use much yarn. The end result is so pretty.
4. Crochet Pyramid Triangle Bag
You can crochet a pyramid shape bag using a crochet triangle pattern. Once you make four sides of the pyramid, you can put a zipper to close it and can even use it as a keychain or small bag.
5. Crochet Throw Free Pattern
For making this crochet throw you will need a 6mm hook and multicolor crochet yarns. You can use it as a lap rug on the floor or put it on the chair to give your room a comfy and warm feeling.
6. Crochet Bunting Triangle Patterns
You need to crochet the granny stitch to make these buntings. And you can use these buntings as table decoration or hang it on your wall as a decoration piece.
7. Crochet Granny Triangle Clutch
If you want to carry some cash and coins you can make a small clutch using crochet granny stitch and crochet triangles. The clutch will be strong enough to carry coins and will look if you use bright colors.
8. Crochet Pincushion Triangle Pattern
Start making crochet cushions using a triangle-shaped pattern. This is so cute and a great gift for sewers and quilters. You can add more designs like flowers or different colors to them.
Wow, all these crochet designs with triangle patterns are worth to try. You can make blankets, rugs, purses, bags, decor, and whatnot from these simple and pretty designs. The game is all about color schemes and stitch styles. So, go ahead and give these crochet triangle patterns a try.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!