- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
This stitch is really lovely and the cute little blue flowers in the middle are adorable. They look like a multitude of little pieces of stained glass amazingly displayed to decorate and amaze everyone with their beauty.
This Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern, courtesy of MyPicot is made using the long loop stitch, which ads so much beauty and character to this pattern. Don’t worry if you don’t know this, it’s so beautifully explained via step-by-step picture.
Now, what will you use this amazing crochet stitch for? Let me know, I’m curious. 🙂 The possibilities are amazing!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.