- Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern To Keep Ya Warm
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
How gorgeous are these little Christmas trees! Get into the holidays spirit with this awesome pattern. The adorable Christmas Tree Table Decoration Crochet Pattern by Michelle Torresan makes an amazing Christmas decoration and will make a beautiful gift too! This pattern is simply perfect for celebrating Christmas and the holiday season!
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner
Terminology: US Terms
Stitches Used: SC (Single Crochet), 3CH Picot
Techniques: Working in spirals, working in backloops.
Sizing / Finished
Measurements: 25cm (8”) Tall and 8CM (3”) at Base
What you will Need:
• 1 x Shamrock Craft Deco Foam Cone – Medium
• Size 4.00mm crochet hook
• Size 3.50mm crochet hook
• Green 8ply Acrylic Wool
• Pink 8 ply Acrylic Wool
• Gold Milford Metallic Yarn 20g 100% Polyester
• Gold Creative Tinsel Ribbon
• A Variety of Different Coloured Beads
• Wool Needle
• Green Cotton Thread
• Hand Sewing Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Crochet Enchantment
Thanks to Michelle Torresan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.