- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
Make a refreshing change in your kitchen with this lovely crochet dishcloth pattern. It is simple to make yet amazing looking. With just a few Seeing Squares Crochet Dishcloths by Kara Gunza you can create an exquisite set for your kitchen. This quick and easy, cheery dishcloth pattern is worked from the center out. Make a bouquet of dishcloths in different colors they are just lovely, a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
3 colors worsted weight cotton yarn
tapestry needle, scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.