- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
Make a refreshing change in your kitchen with this lovely crochet dishcloth pattern. It is simple to make yet amazing looking. With just a few Seeing Squares Crochet Dishcloths by Kara Gunza you can create an exquisite set for your kitchen. This quick and easy, cheery dishcloth pattern is worked from the center out. Make a bouquet of dishcloths in different colors they are just lovely, a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
3 colors worsted weight cotton yarn
tapestry needle, scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.