- Give Your Look A Trendy Vibe With This Awesome Lotus Circular Vest
- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
Make a refreshing change in your kitchen with this lovely crochet dishcloth pattern. It is simple to make yet amazing looking. With just a few Seeing Squares Crochet Dishcloths by Kara Gunza you can create an exquisite set for your kitchen. This quick and easy, cheery dishcloth pattern is worked from the center out. Make a bouquet of dishcloths in different colors they are just lovely, a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
3 colors worsted weight cotton yarn
tapestry needle, scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.