- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
This is not the classical version of a crochet loop stitch, the one that everyone probably knows. It is more like a modern version of the so popular stitch. This Crochet Loop Stitch designed by MyPicot creates a solid, dense and warm textured fabric which makes it a great choice for any crochet projects intended to keep you warm.
Crochet Loop Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to MyPicot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!