- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
Dreaming about summer just became easier with this adorable flower crochet stitch! Those flower look like they are floating and are a delight to the eye. This is a very lovely stitch that you can use for blouses, scarves, shawls or even afghans. Learn how to crochet this fabulous 3D Crochet Flowers In The Relief stitch with a video and written free pattern both courtesy of Tina’s Handicraft.
3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
Check out the original source for this 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tina’s Handicraft
Thanks to Tina’s Handicraft for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.