- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
The easiest crochet heart pattern ever is fast, easy, and very cute! Learn how to crochet a heart in just 2 minutes with this very easy to follow video tutorial from Hooked by Robin.
This very simple and small crochet heart applique is perfect for all sorts of things: make a bunch of these and make a string of bunting to hang up for Valentine’s Day, decorate your handmade gifts, make a hair tie, or add it to a car.
They are lovely to place at random on a shawl, a hat, a scarf, and perfect for those tiny little finishing touches. This heart pattern is so much fun and so easy!
The Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern Ever
Yarn & Hook information:
ANY YARN / ANY HOOK SIZE
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
The Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern Ever Video Tutorial
The easiest crochet heart pattern ever comes with a video tutorial only. Turn on CC when watching the video and you can read the pattern in the subtitles.
Thanks to Hooked by Robin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!