- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- Gorgeous Crochet Moses Basket For Baby -Free Patterns
The crochet 3D reversible Turkish stitch baby blanket is the ultimate baby item. It’s a one-row repeat baby blanket pattern and it looks so different!
Babies love blankets. It allows them to go to sleep and forget about whatever they might be worried about. Babies are innocent and need to be handled with great care. When you make a baby blanket, you get to provide your baby with something that helps put them to sleep.
Baby blankets, like this Crochet 3D Reversible Turkish Stitch Baby Blanket by Sirin’s Crochet, are both beautiful and useful. They are the perfect baby shower gifts. You can also make crochet blankets to gift to someone or for donation.
Crochet 3D Reversible Turkish Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Size 3 yarn
I used Kartopu Lulla Baby yarn for this blanket. (3 and a half ball) You can use any kind of yarn you choose. It will look pretty anyway 🙂
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this easy and fast crochet 3D reversible Turkish stitch baby blanket pattern.
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!