- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
Decorate your home this holiday season with a rug you’ll love. This festive crochet rectangle rug pattern is great to crochet a unique holiday-themed rug to decorate any area in your house. Holiday Fair Isle Rug by Briana K Designs uses a great technique for easily turning a worsted yarn into a bulky yarn. Brighten and bring cheer to your home this season with this cheerful crochet project.
Festive Crochet Rectangle Rug Pattern
• 9.0 mm (M/N) hook, I highly recommend Furls
• Yarn Needle
47.5 inches (121 cm) wide (before fringe)
26.5 inches (67 cm) height
• Big Twist Value Yarns:
Soft Grey (green) 4 skein
Wine (grey) 3 skein
Olive Green (red) 2 skein
• Approx. 2,900 Yards 2,652 meters
If gauge is met, other yarns of the same weight can be substituted:
Red Heart Super Saver
Bernat Super Value
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Premier Yarns Everyday Worsted
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Briana K Designs for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!