- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats [Video Tutorial]
Crochet table runners make beautiful birthday or Christmas gifts. They are a great way to decorate a table and add a bit of elegance and to instantly elevate your tablescape.
Cozy Grannies Table Runner by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is an extremely versatile crochet table runner pattern. The granny squares can be placed in any way so you can create a table runner that fits, decorates and protects your table and also appeals to your own taste .
Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern
6.5 mm “K” crochet hook
Red Heart With Love Yarn-I used about 1/2 of a ball of “Taupe” and 1/4 ball each of “Lettuce” “Berry Red” and “Aran” Note: you’ll definitely have leftovers…but we’ll be using them for a bonus (surprise!!) pattern at the end of the CAL!
Tape Measure or Ruler (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Festive Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.