- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- Lace Jacket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
“Who doesn’t love the retro style? Use this crochet pattern to make an adorable knot headband. The Knot Me Up Headband by CrochetDreamz is worked using DK weight yarn and includes instructions for all sizes from baby to adult. It would make a perfect mummy and me pair. The knot is made using a separate strip and you can never go wrong with it. This would make a great project for that scrap yarn in your stash. I hope you enjoy working on it.”
Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
1. DK weight (size 3) yarn. Snuggly Wuggly from Loops and Threads was used for gauge.
2. Hook H(5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for the Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever! Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.