- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
This is a timely idea! I love the combination of fabric and crochet, it’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen a blanket like that before. Amazed by the creativity some people have. This Kaffe Fusion blanket by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton made by joining beautiful fabrics with soft crochet is such a great idea! The possibilities are endless!
Need help adding a beautiful crochet edge to a fabric? Check out THIS post.
48x Charm Squares (5”x5” cotton fabric)
Crochet yarn/ Thick thread for blanket stitch
Thanks to Heidi Isaksen-Loxton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.