- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- Beautiful Velvet Dotted Lines Crochet Blanket For Relaxing Warmth And Coziness
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
- Very Fast Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
This is a timely idea! I love the combination of fabric and crochet, it’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen a blanket like that before. Amazed by the creativity some people have. This Kaffe Fusion blanket by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton made by joining beautiful fabrics with soft crochet is such a great idea! The possibilities are endless!
Need help adding a beautiful crochet edge to a fabric? Check out THIS post.
48x Charm Squares (5”x5” cotton fabric)
Crochet yarn/ Thick thread for blanket stitch
Thanks to Heidi Isaksen-Loxton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.