- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
This is a timely idea! I love the combination of fabric and crochet, it’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen a blanket like that before. Amazed by the creativity some people have. This Kaffe Fusion blanket by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton made by joining beautiful fabrics with soft crochet is such a great idea! The possibilities are endless!
Need help adding a beautiful crochet edge to a fabric? Check out THIS post.
48x Charm Squares (5”x5” cotton fabric)
Crochet yarn/ Thick thread for blanket stitch
Thanks to Heidi Isaksen-Loxton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.