- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
Simple yet striking, the bobble border is great for a square edging or to use as a border on many other projects. You’ll love the written + photos Bobble Border Tutorial, courtesy of Vicki @ dover and madden, is detailed enough yet straight to the point and you’ll get really good tips on how to make this border look great.
Add as many layers of borders as you like in the same color as your project or on a different color. You can use this versatile stitch to finish off and to add just a bit of elegance to whatever you are making.
Thanks to Vicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.