- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
Simple yet striking, the bobble border is great for a square edging or to use as a border on many other projects. You’ll love the written + photos Bobble Border Tutorial, courtesy of Vicki @ dover and madden, is detailed enough yet straight to the point and you’ll get really good tips on how to make this border look great.
Add as many layers of borders as you like in the same color as your project or on a different color. You can use this versatile stitch to finish off and to add just a bit of elegance to whatever you are making.
Thanks to Vicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.