- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] She Started With A Granny Square, And Ended With The Loveliest Shoulder Bag
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
Simple yet striking, the bobble border is great for a square edging or to use as a border on many other projects. You’ll love the written + photos Bobble Border Tutorial, courtesy of Vicki @ dover and madden, is detailed enough yet straight to the point and you’ll get really good tips on how to make this border look great.
Add as many layers of borders as you like in the same color as your project or on a different color. You can use this versatile stitch to finish off and to add just a bit of elegance to whatever you are making.
Thanks to Vicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.