- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Blanket Stitch
Simple yet striking, the bobble border is great for a square edging or to use as a border on many other projects. You’ll love the written + photos Bobble Border Tutorial, courtesy of Vicki @ dover and madden, is detailed enough yet straight to the point and you’ll get really good tips on how to make this border look great.
Add as many layers of borders as you like in the same color as your project or on a different color. You can use this versatile stitch to finish off and to add just a bit of elegance to whatever you are making.
Thanks to Vicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.