- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater
This is a brilliant idea! The Crochet Edge on Fleece Blanket Tutorial by Kali of The Friendly Red Fox is such a smart way to finish off a fleece blanket. It’s really quick and you can use this technique to make a last minute gift for a baby shower or just to make a variety of baby blankets for your special baby.
There are 5 different border patterns presented in this tutorial. The crochet edges are so pretty and they make these warm, soft blankets look so elegant.
It happens to all of us (at least I hope its not just me!). It’s Friday and you have a baby shower Saturday. And you forgot until that moment. For now, on our husband-is-in-school-and-I-am-a-stay-at-home-mom budget, I need to combine our gift giving budget with my crafty stuffs budget. Luckily I found the perfect quick/reasonable price/still nice gift in this crochet edged fleece blanket! I actually have a stock of these now for all the wee babes coming into our life!
Thanks to Kali for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.