- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- How To Crochet A Cardigan -Free Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
This little owl applique is gorgeous, unique and easy to make. The cute, lovely African Flower Owl pattern by Johanna Harjula is the perfect way to add fun and personalize a cell phone case, bag pillow, hat, blanket and the list keeps going on because it really applies to anything!
Need a cell phone case free pattern? Have a look here, you may like one of these easy patterns.
I wanted to crochet an owl to my mobile phone case and started to design what kind of owl it could be. Then I saw crocheted African flower and thought it would look cute to make an owl figure from African Flower. This is how it came up.
Hope you enjoy making this owl as much I enjoyed 🙂
Thanks to Johanna Harjula for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.