- Flowery Doily For The Kitchen Table- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
They are visually appealing and very easy to wear.Leg warmers are totally fashionable these days and they’re perfect for cold weather. Cabled Legwarmers/Boot Cuffs by Stephanie Jessica Lau will make you look ultra cool and very stylish, no matter if you choose to wear them over and under your favorite boots.Easy to pair with your favorite clothing, these Cabled Legwarmers will make you stand out in the crowd and look great everyday.
Cabled Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
4.5 mm Clover Amour crochet hook
Medium worsted weight yarn, level 4 (I used between 1-2 skeins of Lion Brand Yarn’s Heartland in “Katmai”– if you are making boot cuffs, you’ll only need 1 skein.)
Check out the original source for this Cabled Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All About Ami
Thanks to Stephanie Jessica Lau for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.