- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- Simple And Cute Rainbow Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
If you struggle with making your edges look more even, this photo tutorial will show you where the stop and starts are in a row so you can have good and straight edges on both sides of your crochet project.
There are many books you can purchase from native book stores to teach yourself how to crochet and how to keep straight edges in crochet, whether or not it’s as a beginner or intermediate. Luckily the internet is an open source and any information is at your fingertips really so you can get it and use it very easily.
This great tip brought to you by Ashlea of Heart Hook Home will make you feel good about your edges so you can move on to more complicated things.
How to Keep Straight Edges in Crochet
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.