- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
Made in adorable baby blues, pale yellow and pinks, these crochet hats for kids will certainly put a smile on the face of a little girl or boy. The cute Baby Chick or Baby Bird Hat by Darleen Hopkins is a really simple and easy crochet pattern. Available in Small/Medium and Medium/Large sizes, this cutie is perfect for those looking for quick and easy useful patterns to donate to charity.
Small/Medium Fits approximate 19”-20½” head circumference (3 years-6 years)
Medium/Large Fits approximate 20½”-22” head circumference (5 years-teen)
Cute Crochet Hats For Kids
1 skein Bernat CottonTots 100% cotton, 3.5 oz skein, or equivalent
Small amount yellow or orange for beak
2 buttons, approx. 1/2 to 3/4 inch diameter (do not use buttons for child younger than 3 yrs)
H/8 (5.00 mm) hook or size needed to obtain correct gauge
Hook one size smaller for beak and feathers
Check out the original source for this Crochet Hats For Kids Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FreeCrochetPatternsByDarleen
Thanks to Darleen Hopkins for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.